Pep Rallies- Next Week
Title I and Parent Involvement Meeting
Parents there will be an informational meeting about Title I and Parent Involvement on Monday September 10th, 2018 at 5pm. There will be a free pizza party for all those who attend. If you plan to attend please RSVP by clicking the following link here.
Please attend if you are interested in learning more about how being a Title I campus affects the school or how you can become more involved with the campus. In an effort to increase school-parent communication and interaction, we invite all HSI-FW parents to complete the Parent Involvement Survey
World Languages and Cultures Club!
Parents and Students,
Here is a glimpse of what our newest club that meets on Wednesdays from 3:30-4:10:
World Languages and Cultures: Learn a different language each month along with cultural aspects of countries that language is spoken in.
Email email@example.com to sign up today!
Schedule a Home Visit!
Teachers want to build strong relationships with our parents and students. One of the BEST ways to do that is to invite a teacher to your home visit. The next three weekends HSI is running a Home Visit Drive! Click here to schedule yours today!
After School Club News
Parent Volunteers Needed!
Learn to Play a Musical Instrument!
- come to the informational meeting on Friday August 31st at 5 pm.
- Stop by room 128 and place you name on the Sign-Up roster
- Speak with Mr. Hunter if you have any questions.
Door Decorating Contest
Why We Shouldn’t Ignore the Update Notifications
Let’s use Microsoft Windows as an example:
- Once Microsoft discovered a vulnerability (such as a backdoor) on Windows, the engineers will create a security update patch to fix it. As they release the update package, it starts bothering the users 🙂
- Hackers are able to reverse-engineer the security packages and learn the vulnerabilities. Then they scan over the internet and find the possible victims that haven’t installed the security package, yet.
- They use the backdoor to access those computers. They can steal the data from that computer or use it to attack others as well. Most of the time there is no way for the victim to find out his/her data has been compromised.
Stay safe and secure!
HSI Cyber Security Corner
Next month on the corner: What to Do When a Global Data Breach Happens
Update Your Contact Information!
Harmony School of Innovation- Fort Worth