- Professionalism: B. Schluckwerder and E. Hoskins.
- Respect: S. Polk, A. Goyal, C. Ridad, I. Estolano, A. Moreno
- Involvement: V. WIlganoski, E. McKellar, C. Ridad
- Determination: B. Shresta, R. Cacho, R. Alhuwalia
- Excellence: A. Gonzaga, J. Enzo Sagun, N. Houchen, C. Ridad, H. Hoskins.
Congratulations to the top PRIDE Student of the month with a whopping 9 nominations…C. Ridad!
Thank you students for exemplifying the core values of Tiger PRIDE!
Varsity Girls vs ILT Garland @ 5:30
Varsity Girls vs ILT Arlington @ 5:30
Middle School Girls vs ILT Saginaw @ 5:30
Middle School Boys vs ILT Saginaw@ 6:30
Tickets are $2 for students and $3 for adults. See you there. GO TIGERS!!!
The district charge limit applies to reimbursable meals only and not a la carte purchases.
Harmony Public Schools joins the country in mourning the loss of President George H.W. Bush, a leader known as the “education president” for his tireless devotion to America’s schoolchildren.
A statewide Day of Mourning has been declared by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2018, to allow Texans to pay their respects to President Bush. All Harmony Public School campuses will remain open and operating on their regular schedule on this date.
Congratulation to some of our Cross Country runners who participated in the Jingle Bell Run this weekend that raised almost $70,000 to benefit the Arthritis Foundation.
Pictured here are Nolan Cox, Travis Osburn, and Peyton Barre with Mayor Betsy Price.
Way to get involved and spread the joy of the season gentlemen!
Calling all Harmony artist!
We can’t wait to see your Texas themed submissions and look forward to announcing the winners!
I would like to extend an invitation for you to participate in a financial aid information session/workshop. During this session, you and your child will have an opportunity to review the financial aid process, participate in a demonstration for filling out necessary financial aid forms, complete the Financial Aid Form for Student Application (FAFSA) with the help of our team members and learn more about third party scholarship opportunities. Financial aid is available to help students pay for college – and the first step to accessing those funds is to complete a FAFSA.
Harmony School of Innovation Fort Worth Financial Aid Night
Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Time: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Location: HSI Fort Worth South Cafeteria
In order to complete the FAFSA, the following documents are required:
- Social Security Number of Student
- Scholar’s alien registration or permanent resident card if not a U.S. citizen
- Driver’s License of Student (if any)
- Financial information from the previous previous year (ex. for the 2019-2020 school year, Scholars will need financial information from 2017)
Financial information includes the following:
- W-2 Forms and other records of money earned in the previous year (if any)
- Student’s Federal Income Tax Return from previous year (if any)
- Parents 2017 Federal Income Tax Return (if Students are considered a dependent)
- Student’s untaxed income records—(i.e. worker’s compensation, child support received)
- Student’s current bank statements (if any)
- Student’s investment records (if any)
Thank you very much for your willingness to participate.