Month: November 2018
Cards will be delivered in time for Winter Break, this is your chance to take care of all your stocking stuffers, secret santa, and holiday raffles! These cards are valid nation wide so you can send them to your family and friends, no matter if they are near or far!
- Sell $25= Free Appetizer
- Sell $150 = Free Texas Roadhouse gift card champion shirt
- Sell $500 = Free Appetizer Every Month for a year and parents receive on “Dinner for Two”
If the school as a whole sells at least $3,000…
- The top 20 selling students will a Pizza Party!
- Top 2 students: 1st pace = $100 Visa/MC gift card and 2nd place= $50 Visa/MC gift card
Put your logos on the gift cards that HSI students and staff will be delivering to potential customers and clients just in time for Christmas!
How it works:
Everything you purchase 10% goes to HSIFW, advertising is free! If you buy a minimum of $500 dollars in gift cards, we will place a banner up in our store for 6 months at no extra cost to you. If you buy a minimum of $1,000 worth of gift cards, we will have a banner made and it will stay up for a year in our store. On average we have about 6,500-7,500 guests in our building each week. Think of how many people would be eating and staring at your business on a banner! Also, all the gift cards you buy will be co-branded (which means it will also be advertising for you, 2/3 of the gift card will have your company’s logo on and the remaining 1/3 will have a Texas Roadhouse logo on it).
- If this is something you would like to participate in, contact April Fair at the Texas Roadhouse in the Overton Park Plaza (903-241-2603).
- Spots are limited! Time is limited! This opportunity expires December 25th or when spots run out.
- *Bar spots are $1,000 minimum.
- *Your advertising sign in our restaurant can be different than what you put on your cards to hand out for your clients.
- *If you are only interested in getting advertising on gift cards, there is no minimum limit.
Thursday, December 6th Jazz Band, Beginners Band, and student organizations are teaming up with the Book Fair hosted by Mrs. Abram to give you a holiday night to remember! Leave your littlest ones with the seniors and cheer team while you bask in the pride of your students performing live music. Take care of gift shopping and have it wrapped then and there. While you’re busy, your youngest children can take a picture with Santa Claws and Mrs. Claws and create a crafty frame to use as an ornament for the holiday season or to keep on the mantel year round.
The Book Fair will be open from 5 to 7pm in the Library. The Winter Concert will start at 6 pm in the South Cafeteria. Senior Snack Shack, pictures with Mr. and Mrs. Claws, child care and crafts will starting at 5 pm in the North Cafeteria and will not end until the Winter Concert ends. Admission to the concert is free; snacks and crafts will be sold; donations will be collected for the gift wrapping station and child care.
- Tuesday 11/13 4:30-5:30
- Thursday 11/15 4:30-5:30
- Monday 11/26 4:30-5:30
Always in the South Cafeteria. In order to make the team you must attend ALL THREE try-out sessions. Performances happen at ALL home games (boys and girls, middle school, and high school). If the basketball teams make it to play offs, we will attend and perform sidelines cheers at those away games.
Congratulations to the Middle School Volleyball team as they captured the TCSAAL District 5 Championship with a undefeated record.
They didn’t drop a set all year and earned the 2nd seed in the Regional Playoffs. They will face the winner of a play-in game on Thursday.